Over Powering Mage

Go down

Over Powering Mage

Post  superduper on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:30 pm

I deleted my post cause it wasn't overpowering mage fault. He just found out like we did how good mage is on here. Its time the mage was recognized for something cause he always was bad in ept. At least mage is valuable now and can hunt like the rest without being useless after lvl 80 like in ept days. I am sorry for sounding bad about mage because i was one in ept and i know how terrible he was later on lvling up and trying to hunt in higher maps. The mage is awesome here and i have started one but i still like my pike he is the king to me. But anyhow i've seen these so called balanced skills and mage and priestess was the ones who always suffered the most cause they got their skills either locked down and delays in everything and nothing to hunt with. I've seen so many pts screw up skills and turn into ept so whats the point of playing in private servers if skills aren't better. Who ever owns this server thank you for improving on mage skills. I come from externalpt with a high priestess there and owner has skills locked down and added delays back in skills and now priestess isn't even worth playing because he turned priestess back into ept priestess and if i wanted to play ept i would still be there. I myself am glad to see a nice change in skills. Hope this server keeps mage skills because he isn't useless now. Just add more higher skill damage to other characters to over take mage in bc and problem solved but don't turn mage into ept mage and be useless again. Mage is fun. Guys make a mage for another charcater and see how nice mage is. For once mage is recognized here for something ept should have done along time ago when they started pt.

superduper

Last edited by superduper on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : taking out comments made back later on)

superduper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Over Powering Mage

Post  Freestyle on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:41 pm

XD

Freestyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  candie on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:52 pm

yah. . .i agree that the mage are overpowered. . . and our clan got disbanded. . . .

I hope that this problem is to be fixed ASAP. . .

we're not saying to decrease drastically the atack of MGS. . .all we want is balance. . .

Cause a 9x mage can kill a lvl 109 PS so wats the point of leveling if a 109 PS can be 1 hit by a meteorite??
candie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doomtrainn on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 pm

you think you strong? do you use items vip?But play game is lost money to buy item vip still stupid
I think you should be play alone.Now i understand this game not more player

doomtrainn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  candie on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 pm

gaia i think it's not toushiro's fault. . .

Its just the game was built to over power the MGS. . . .
candie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freestyle on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:03 pm

do you use items vip?
nope.
you think you strong?
yes. LOL

gaia i think it's not toushiro's fault. . .

Its just the game was built to over power the MGS. . . .
i agree with that.

Freestyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doomtrainn on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:46 pm

That's funny
you think you strong?
Fighter of you only is a chicken because i was skill fs of you only one hit ^^ but mage of you is very good Laughing

doomtrainn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Man now u guys figure that a mage is overpowered?

LOL @ all of you.

Mage is overpowered because of the mana regen we have on this server..
Nothing can kill it because of energy shield being unstoppable because of the mana regen being so high.

U hit it oooeh 400 damage... great but that goes to mana which a mage has like 1200-2000 of?

U hit and it regenerates like in 2 milliseconds.. XD

Another thing is the death ray.. is being overpowered.. 1 hit kills anything in sight.. ;D

Basically.. i saw it all coming.. and u folks had no idea?

There is alot of things that need to be done on this server but yet it seems like the admin and his staff are absent for some reason... im thinkin of school , work, gf who knows.. all im saying is wait patiently till the next update..

Perhaps then the server will be more playable during BC.

All i gotta say.

Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dokkiri08 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm

its balanced.. mages was useless before right?

dokkiri08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  superduper on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:21 pm

madman returns.

See top post i changed it because i was a mage in ept years ago and i know how bad mage once was. But i like my pike better cause i played mage in ept and pike he still rocks to me and looks awesome here.

madman lvl 94 pike

Last edited by superduper on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted my post)

superduper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  clintoy08 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:33 am

yah me too i quit playing this server... i got two char already fs lvl98 and pike lvl97.. bcoz of the imblance of the char.. mage very painfull in bc... even they are low lvl.. as long they hve the meteorite skill... damm no one can stop mage..
VIP items? lolz.... just so few VIP items... no weapon n VIP items.. just a brce/gloves/bots/and ring/amu... the ring so noob in VIP...
Better Used Medusa Ring tht drop in lost island..
clintoy08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down